Mint is the process of creating a new NFT model. For the mint, you will need:
- Two models of NFT cars from the same network;
- DRW and MDT tokens;
- MDT tokens staked - beginning with N amount (N means the average amount available to the average player after 2-3 months of playing, for example 5000 MDT)
Both cars used for the mint shall meet the following criteria:
- Level no lower than 5;
- Mint Event indicator under 7/7;
- Wear level 100: Completely repaired;
- Over 72 hours shall pass since the purchase of each model;
- Over 72 hours shall also pass since the last mint (if any).
Each car can be used for a mint a maximum of 7 times. The first two mints cost the same, then the cost increases. Moreover, the cost of a mint depends on the rarity of each parent model.
Mint cost formula:
- MDT < $4: x = 0%
- 4$ < MDT< 8$: x = 50%
- 8$ < MDT < 12$: x = 100%
- 12$ < MDT < 16$: x = 200%
- 16$ < MDT < 20$: x = 400%
- 20$ < MDT < 30$: x = 800%
- 30$ < MDT < 40$: x = 1600%
- 40$ < MDT < 50$: x = 3200%
- MDT > 50$: x = 6400%
For Common cars, the minting cost is 360 DRW + 40 MDT.
The calculator will clearly show the probabilities, chances, approximate costs, and profits from a mint. The cost of minting is dynamic.